Mentoring via Styled Inside Out was created to help you discover your own unique style. It is a journey for you to realize your potential from within focusing on your appearance in a metaphysical way for much greater changes. Our path together will be to find your own personal style whether it be for business or to become comfortable and confident in the “real” you.
I will show you how to find what’s best for you on the outside and in the process become aware of your authentic essence on the inside.
I have spent years in the beauty business trying to find what are the best products for my clients. What I discovered was that if they did not feel good about how they looked it didn’t matter what products they were using.
This Mentoring program is an intense 4 month immersion that will totally transform you if you are ready to meet the challenge. This is not a “styling” session where I go through your wardrobe and shop for you. This is a program to learn who you really are so YOU can make the choices that will leave you open, renewed and ready to take on any challenge.
I have put the best of what I know from working with thousands of people. This program is handcrafted to teach you what has taken me years to learn.
This Mentoring Program is for the person who has extremely high standards and are willing to do whatever it takes to find their OWN style.
If you are ready to make a serious investment and commitment in yourself working with me enter your name and email address and let’s begin the journey together!
REQUIREMENTS FOR STYLED INSIDE OUT MENTORING (Please read all the way through)
- You must commit for four months and go full speed!
- You must have a serious commitment to show up for yourself and to share all
- You must be willing to keep an open mind and be willing to try new things
- You are open to feedback and suggestions to see your life change
- You must have a true intention to be of service and not only inspire yourself but others
- Keeping your vision in mind and creating what’s best for your future even if it is out of your comfort zone.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=600 height=450]